Saturday, November 16, 2013

25 Relationship Questions To Test Your Compatibility

25 questions to test your relationship compatibility helps to know your partner better and vice versa. We often hear the cliché " opposites attract" and to a certain extent it proves its mettle .

While we often have qualities in our partners, we have to grow , but too much of a difference in the qualities of mind and approach can make to the life problems in a relationship , no matter how old it is . Well, the good news is it 's never too late to get to know each other.

This compatibility questions can be useful for you and your partner to have a reality check on your relationship and help both open and back and forth with each other passionately while developing a healthier and stronger slavery.
What is the most important quality that holds us together ?

Would you tell me about the person you are attracted in recent times ?

What is the one thing about me tempt you and the only feature that you love me ?

Would you like to share the fact that someone is interested in the office or in the neighborhood to you ?

How often do we take time to be together ?

Would you lie to me to make me happy , even if it means a compromise with yourself?

We help each other to point out our shortcomings rather than on overcoming each other?

What is your idea of ​​a romantic day together somewhere and spend a lot of time to spend with each other or wasteful for each other ?

Feel lazy gifts to one another is a sign of love or unnecessary waste of money?

Keep your decisions individually or share your thoughts with your partner?

You and your partner together your insecurities ?

If you cheat on your partner , he / she will forgive you and reason , the cause or part of the way with you?

Would you be your fault and apologize to me or expect me to do?

What would you do if I feel uncomfortable in front of your family and friends ?

Would you be comfortable to introduce me to your ex - partner?

How our financial decisions , individually or as a couple?

Would you go for sex with someone you do not have emotional contact?

What are the qualities you ? Like in me , that I stand apart from the others in your eyes

If I fall ill or meet with an accident tomorrow , would you have for me?

Do you want me to stay with you or leave you alone if you are upset ?

If I have to leave the city on the transfer , you would try to move honest or do you want me to leave my job?

What do you think know about parenting and want to have children one day?

What is more important to you in a relationship , sexual relationship or a sense of belonging ?

They attract most of the other sex , sexiness , looks, humor and intelligence of the person values ​​and outlook on life ?

What would you do if you miss me the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment